Last Updated: October 11th, 2020
Welcome to www.greenstreetusa.com (the “Site”), which is the online home of Green Street USA, a PA Benefit Company (“GSUSA” “we” or “us”). GSUSA is a consultancy providing affordable, subscription-based sustainability support programs and related services to small and medium-sized companies across the country.
1. Changes to and availability of the Site. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site and any Content (defined below) or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We are under no obligation to update the Site or the Content, and any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time. The Content and the Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the Site or the Content are accurate, complete, or current.
We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site. The operation of the Site may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control or through acts of God. From time to time, we may also restrict access to some parts of the Site or the entire Site.
The information presented on or through the Site, including all Content, is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Site or the Content is out of date, incorrect, incomplete, or unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. Changes to these Terms. We may change these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. If we do so, any changes will become effective upon posting on the Site and will apply to your access and use of the Site going forward. If we make any changes to the section captioned, “Dispute Resolution/Governing Law,” those changes will not apply to any disputes to which either you or we had actual notice on or before the date that we posted the change. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to carefully review these Terms from time to time so that you are aware of any changes.
3. Eligibility. You must be 18 years old or older, a resident of the United States, and able to enter into a legally binding contract to access the Site and use any services that we offer through the Site. By using this Site, you represent that you are at least 18 years old, meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements, and you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
5. Prohibited Use. You represent and warrant that you will not use the Site for any purpose that violates federal, state, local, or international law, or is fraudulent, tortious, or otherwise prohibited by these Terms. In addition, you agree that you will not:
- Gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, disrupt, circumvent, or attempt to do any of the foregoing with respect to the Site or the Content (or the security features, servers, networks, and databases associated with the Site and the Content);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our data or the data of the users of the Site;
- Use or attempt to use any robot, spider, site service/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to access, retrieve, index, scrape, data mine or otherwise gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our permission;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Site without our express written consent;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with, disrupts, or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site (or the servers, networks, and databases associated with the Site);
- Hack or deface any portion of the Site;
- Reproduce, redistribute, republish, duplicate, copy, display, sell, resell, rent, license, sub-license, trade, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, modify, correct, adapt, translate, enhance, edit, or create derivative works from the Content or the Site;
- Remove, delete, efface, alter, obscure, translate, combine, supplement, or otherwise change any trademarks, copyrights, warranties, disclaimers, or other proprietary notations from the Site;
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employees, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing);
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- Attack the Site through a denial of service attack, flooding the network, or overloading or overburdening the Site;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site unless such restriction is otherwise prohibited by law;
- Introduce any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, keystroke loggers, rootkits, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is harmful or potentially harmful or invasive or malicious to the Site (or the servers, networks, and databases associated with the Site);
- Use the Site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- “Screen scrape”, “monitor”, “mine”, “copy”, “frame” or “mirror” the Site;
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper function of the Site.
Any use of the Site or the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
6. Intellectual Property. We control and operate the Site either by ourselves or through our third-party hosts. All of the content features, functionality, and information on the Site, including, but not limited to text, images, illustrations, graphics, logos, digital downloads, data, software, headers, icons, scripts, audio clips and video clips, (collectively, the “Content”) belongs to us, our licensors, or our providers, and it is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other intellectual property rights under United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You do not acquire ownership rights to the Site or any Content. These Terms do not grant you any right, title, interest, license (express or implied) to any patent, trademark, service mark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property right of Green Street USA or the respective intellectual property owners. The Site and the Content are solely for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among our customers, the public or other users of the Site.
In addition, you may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any Content, registered or unregistered trademarks , service marks, copyrighted materials or other proprietary information on the Site without the consent of us or the owner of the Content, mark, copyrighted materials or other proprietary information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, (1)your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials; (2) you may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes; and (3) you may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution. However, you shall not modify copies of any Content or delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from the Content or copies thereof. If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Site or Content in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Site and Content will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the Content you have made. No right, title, or interest in or to the Site or any Content on the Site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by us.
7. Feedback. If you provide us with comments, bug reports, feedback, or modifications proposed by you to us, about the Site or the Content (collectively, “Feedback”), we will have the right to use such Feedback at our discretion, including but not limited to incorporating such Feedback into the Site and the right to assign, license or otherwise use such Feedback.
By providing Feedback or posting User Reviews, you hereby grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and display such Feedback and User Reviews on the Site and in all other media or formats, whether currently known or hereafter developed, for any purpose and without any compensation to you. You represent and warrant that (a) such Feedback and User Reviews are not confidential; (b) you own and control all of the rights, title and interest in and to the Feedback and User Reviews or you otherwise have all necessary rights to post and use such Feedback and User Reviews to the Site and to grant the rights to us that you grant in this Agreement; (c) the Feedback and User Reviews is accurate and not misleading or harmful in any manner; and (d) the Feedback and User Reviews, and your use and posting thereof, do not and will not violate this Agreement or any applicable law, rule or regulation.
8. Links to the Site. Provided you do so in a way that is fair, legal, and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, you may provide a hyperlink to the Site. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to: (a) link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Site; (b) send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site; and/or (c) cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites. You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not: (a) establish a link from any website that is not owned by you; (b) cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site; or (c) otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on the Site that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms. We may disable all or any social media features or any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
9. Trademarks. Our name, and the term “Green Street USA”, our logo, designs and slogans are trademarks of GSUSA, and you agree not to reproduce or use these trademarks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
10. Third-Party Content; Links to Third Parties. This Site may contain links to third party websites, content or resources, including links contained in advertisements and sponsored links. This Site may also include content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials and all other third-party content are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These links are provided for your convenience only.
We don’t control or endorse these third party resources, and we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, or privacy policies of these third parties. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites or content, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions set forth by such third party. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. We accept no responsibility for such third-party sites or resources or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses and damages including attorneys’ fees arising out of or related to your use of the Site, your use of any information obtained from the Site, a breach these Terms by you, or a violation of the rights of a third party by you. We must give you appropriate notice of any indemnity claim and cooperate with you in the defense or settlement of such claim. These obligations will survive your use of the Site and any termination of this Agreement.
12. Limitation of Liability. NEITHER GSUSA NOR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITES LINKED TO IT. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, AND OTHERWISE, FOR ANY: (A) CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, ENHANCED, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES; (B) INCREASED COSTS, DIMINUTION IN VALUE OR LOST BUSINESS, PRODUCTION, REVENUES, OR PROFITS; (C) LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION; (D) USE, INABILITY TO USE, LOSS, INTERRUPTION, DELAY OR RECOVERY OF ANY DATA, OR BREACH OF DATA OR SYSTEM SECURITY; OR (E) COST OF REPLACEMENT GOODS OR SERVICES, IN EACH CASE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES OR SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES WERE OTHERWISE FORESEEABLE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, RANSOMWARE, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, AND OTHERWISE EXCEED $50.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
13. Warranty Disclaimers. WE ARE PROVIDING THIS SITE AND THE CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR MERCHANTABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL (1) MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, (2) BE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUS OR THAT ANY LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES WILL FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUS, OR (3) BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT, OR MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THEM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER GREEN STREET USA NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH GREEN STREET USA MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT.
WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET OR THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION AND ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT, AND FOR MAINTAINING A MEANS EXTERNAL TO OUR SITE FOR ANY RECONSTRUCTION OF ANY LOST DATA.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
14. Dispute Resolution/Governing Law. We operate this Site out of our office in Pennsylvania, and you agree that any disputes regarding your use of the Site will be governed and construed by the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to any choice or conflict of law rule or provision. While we strive to avoid disputes with users of this Site, you further agree that any legal suit, action, or proceeding related to these Terms of the Site shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, although we retain the right to bring any suit, action, or proceeding against you for breach of these Terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
15. Geographic Restrictions. We are based in the United States, and we provide this Site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no representation that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other countries and accessing them from other countries where the Content is illegal is prohibited. You may not access the Site from outside of the United States.
16. Monitoring; Enforcement; Termination. We have the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site, and to terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms. You agree that GSUSA may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your use of or access to this Site and to block or prevent your future access to and use of the Site or any portion of the Site, without notice to you.
17. Entire Agreement. This is the entire agreement between you and GSUSA relating to use of the public portions of the Site, and it supersedes all other agreements or understandings on the Terms, whether written or oral. Purchases of our services and use of the non-public portions of the Site are governed by our Terms of Service.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
19. Questions. If you have questions or comments on the Site or need technical support, please send an email to email@example.com.